“In Taverna” is a multi-pages bi-directional website template written in HTML5/CSS3 for restaurants, bars, taverns. Can be easily converted into any other business website.
Template has two versions: left-to-right and right-to-left.
All pages for RTL version are completely adapted. View two fully-translated example pages:
1) Home Page
2) Contact Page
This template is suitable for managing texts and photos via CMS (Cushy) by people who have no HTML knowledge.
This template has variety of layouts, colour schemes and backgrounds at your choice.
Flexible design, each part can be replaced, extended and customized. It includes unique features like:
- Draggable front image
- Opening modal boxes
- Sliding captions for images
- Toggling boxes
- Sliding panel
- CSS3 transitions
- Drop-down menu
- Paginated blocks of content
- Contact and Reservation forms based on Google Docs
- Editable via cms
Code: 100% valid, well-commented, super accurate.
- 13 html pages (left-to-right) + 13 html pages (right-to-left). Total: 26 pages.
- 10 css files.
- 16 js files.
- Folder with images-elements in jpg and png formats: buttons, badges, icons, arrows.
- Layered PSD files: elements: buttons, badges, icons base, (7 in total).
- Help file in PDF format.
Things to note:
- Contact form is Google Docs based. Test the demo
- Template is tested in: latest major browsers on Mac and Windows + IE8
- Wordpress version is not (will not be) available
- Minimum screen resolution for this template is 1024px x 800px
- Do not expect IE to work as well as Safari and Chrome do
For extra articles about customisation of template please visit my blog